Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bit of a conundrum

Been a while. Turns out this NASCAR engineering thing keeps me busy all day, and some nights and weekends. However, I still enjoy it. Love it. Learning an absolutely immense amount of stuff seeing the other side of my previous employment.

Hopefully settling in a bit, at which point I can get back to this stuff. Here's the catch: at this point it would be tough not to use all my new knowledge in designing this thing, and blogging about all that shit has the potential to give away some competitive advantage. Hell, Ed Lover knows better than to do that.

"Givin away all the tricks? Get the fuck outta here widdat bullshit"
And speakin' of bullshit, y'all - we haven't won a race yet this season. Going to have to work on that. In any way, you see the source of my motherfuckin quandary .May have to limit future stuff here to just pictures of CAD, mechanical design, or other bits and pieces. Maybe even take a whole new direction on things? I'm open to suggestions. Comment away.

No comments: